Are you a Crocs fan who boasts about having the latest designs? Then you can’t pass on getting yourself a great-looking pair of tie-dye Crocs which according to fashion and style experts will be the perfect summer shoe of choice. This is why today, we’ll be sharing with you some of the best tie-dye Crocs options.
We all know how comfortable Crocs are, in addition, Crocs are also highly convenient, as they aren’t only cheap and easy to wash, but you can also take them virtually anywhere and still pull off a great trendy look. Even better, Crocs are praised for offering good breathability which is always a treat for your feet.
So whether you are a Crocs lover or are just curious about the tie-dye trend, and deciding if you should join or not, keep in mind this is a style that is not going anywhere anytime soon so you might as well look fashionable while keeping your feet happy. Check out below some of the best tie-dye Crocs and find out more relevant info.
Tie Dye Crocs FAQ’s
What features to look for in your tie dye Crocs?
- Colorful Crocs: Traditional tie dye is colorful. So, while choosing the best tie dye crocs, choose the vibrant and colorful Croc.
- Color that won’t fade: While choosing tie dyed croc, you have to check that the color won’t come off easily. You don’t want your colorful clog becomes fade with repeated wear.
- Sizing: The most important factor is measurement. Do thoroughly check the size. Otherwise, you’ll get the wrong size. So, pick the right choice according to your size.
- Easy to clean: You have to check if the crocs can be washed easily or not. The crocs should be easily washable with soap and water. You don’t want your crocs color to easily come off with washing.
- Slip-resistant: Crocs should be slip-resistant. This property will aid you if you are working in the kitchen or wet floor or you are working in any food service or chemical factory.
- Crocs sole: Synthetic sole or ethylene-vinyl acetate sole is good for the durability of the sole. You should go for robust soles so that they remain durable with repeated wear.
How to care for you tie dye Crocs?
- Cleaning your Crocs is pretty straightforward. Just pick a bucket and combine mild soap with warm water.
- The warm water helps to break the dirt off your crocs while the mild soap ensures that your crocs don’t get damaged. Harsh chemicals can damage your croc so use mild soap.
- Then wash your croc using this mixture. If your croc is really very dirty then use a mild bleaching agent along with the soap.
How to tell if your Crocs are the real deal?
If you want to detect the fake and real croc, then check out the button. Usually, the original croc has a shiny and accurate-looking logo button on its surface while the fake ones have only the sticker placed on the button.
Are Crocs vegan?
Most of the crocs whatever they are fuzzy are entirely vegan. A patented material called croslite is used to make crocs. If you want to go for vegan crocs then you can avoid using leather products.
Can you Tie Dye Crocs?
You can dye any Crocs, but because the colors end up being more pastel, it is recommended to use white Crocs. This way the colors can show up the most vibrant. In terms of the style or shape, any work. You can use the classic Croc with the slingback, but feel free to use whichever you’d like.
How to make pastel tie dye Crocs at home?
What you need:
- White Crocs
- Acetone or Nail Polish Remover
- Paper Towels
- Shaving Cream
- iDye Poly in one or several colors
- Plastic Wrap
- Latex Gloves
- You will have to prepare the Crocs for dye. Remove the straps and wipe everything with acetone. This will help remove any dirt and oils. It will also help prepare the plastic for dye.
- To prepare the dye, add some shaving cream into a cup. Sprinkle in some of one of the dye. Add a little bit of water to make the mixture creamier and easier to work with.
- Put a bunch of shaving cream into a bowl. Then mix in some water a little bit at a time until you get a creamy texture.
- Place plastic wrap on the table. Make sure it’s enough to wrap around one of the Crocs plus a few inches. You’ll likely need to overlap the layers.
- Then spread the shaving cream mixture on the plastic wrap into a rectangle. The length and width should be roughly the size of one of the Crocs.
- Take each of the dyes and drop dots, lines, swirls, or whatever else you’d like across the shaving cream.
- Use the back of a spoon to draw swirls and lines through the shaving cream and dye.
- Grab one of the Crocs and flip it upside down. Place it into the shaving cream and dye mixture.
- Lift the sides of the plastic up and around the shoe. Make sure the dye completely touches the shoe. Try to remove as much air as possible so that the dye will always be in contact.
- Wrap the plastic all around and then grab another piece of plastic to cover the opening.
- Smoosh the shaving cream all around the Croc so that the dye gets everywhere.
- Leave everything to set for at least 6 hours, but a full day is best just to make sure. Then simply rinse off the dye and shaving cream and they’re ready to wear.
How do you remove tie dye from Crocs?
Fill a sink with warm water and immerse the Crocs. Let them soak for 15 to 20 minutes. This will soften the paint stains, making them easier to clean.
Tie Dye Crocs
Crocs’ Classic clog has a ventilated upper and a traction outsole to make it a top wet-dry performer–perfect for the beach, but there’s like a zillion other places you’ll want to wear it.
With color and style for every personality, the Classic Clogs are the Crocs women and men need to start a comfort revolution around the world.
Crocs Classic Clogs offer lightweight Iconic Crocs Comfort, a color for every personality, and an ongoing invitation to be comfortable in your own shoes.
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate sole
- Roomy fit
Timeless, fun, and full of peaceful good vibes, the bright tie-dye Crocs for men and women add the perfect groovy statement to any style.
From downtime to downtown, these mule clogs are flexible and made of Croslite material for Iconic Crocs Comfort. The pivoting heel strap offers a secure fit and trendy look.
These Crocs for women and men are incredibly lightweight and fun to wear. The shoes’ flexible material is perfect for when you’re on the go or just hangin’ out.
- Iconic comfort
- Classic tie-dye
The colorful and fuzzy Crocs clogs are fun to wear inside and out. The clogs can be personalized with Jibbitz charms for your own personal flair.
Snuggle-ready linings are sure to inspire warm and fuzzy feelings when the temperatures drop. These women’s and men’s Crocs clogs have a pivoting heel strap that offers a more secure fit.
Grounded in comfort and spiked with personality for all ages. The fuzzy slipper clogs are the Crocs women and men need to rock wherever you choose to roll. Low temperatures don’t have to be all grey.
- Groovy style
- Croslite foam
- Dual Crocs Comfort
The Crocs Classic Platform Clogs are incredibly lightweight and fun to wear. They also feature pivoting heel straps for a more secure fit throughout the day.
Crocs platform clogs for women have the Iconic Crocs Comfort technology, made for flexibility and 360-degree comfort.
Reach new heights with these platform Crocs for women. They feature the comfort and style you love about the regular Classic Clogs, plus a 1.6-inch platform sole all the way around.
The Crocs On-The-Clock Work Slip On Clogs are the Crocs work shoes men and women need for long days and nights.
Think of these slip-resistant shoes as a caffeinated version of the Crocs Classic Clog, all geared up for the grind. The enclosed toe and heel meet workplace standards and will protect your feet from spills
Made with Crocs Lock slip-resistant treads, these Crocs for work are perfect for those at risk of falling.
- Thermoplastic Elastomers sole
- Easy to clean